The August Sew Box has been released and theme this month is Let’s Play
In the box we got
- 1m Alphabet fabric
- 50cm co-ordinating fabric
- Black and White Button pack
- Birch Storage container
- Birch Magnetic Seam Gauge
- Rainbow Felt pack
- Magnetic Dots
- Washcloth Puppets pattern by Precious Patterns
- Activity Go Case pattern by Love M.E Patterns
- Portable Playmat pattern by So Sew Katie
- Magnetic Felt Toys pattern by Shill O’POP
Once again another great box. I really like the Activity Go Case pattern that will probably go on my gift list for Christmas. The storage container is fantastic as crafters are always looking for storage. The magnetic seam gauge will come in useful as sometimes my seams are not what they should be. The fabric is gorgeous it fun child like but not babyish so I’ll be able to use it in any child’s gift. I don’t have many black and white buttons so they will go in the button stash. The washcloth puppets are cute.
With every box I get so many more ideas to sew but that is one of the things I love about Sew Boxes each box sparks creativity. I might not make everything in the boxes but the contents of them get me thinking and planning.