Last year I made pony but I wasn’t happy with her look. Pony is toy from Fun at the Fair by Melly and Me. I still can’t really explain why I didn’t like her original look when I made her, maybe it was the fluro buttons. I just don’t think they were the right size for her legs. Also they were the wrong colour, just too bright for her more muted colours. At the time I took off her legs and then she just sat in a box unfinished.
Recently I decided to get in and complete her. I appliqued her eyes on and gave her some lipstick (lipstitch) I attached her legs again this time using dental floss. Dental floss is good for attaching limbs as it is a stronger than regular cotton. To me she looks better now. I think the fabrics were so busy and bold that her features needed to be simple.
She is off to a new adventure now. I hope someone likes her