My second Sew Box arrived and it is packed full of fun. The theme this month is Into The Woods
In the box this month we have
- 1m of stone corduroy fabric
- 1m of linen woodlands fabric
- 2m of woodlands crossgrain ribbon
- Deer and owl iron /sew on motif
- Pack of Birch iron on menders
- Birch marking pen
- Metal fasteners and buttons
- Wooden woodland creature buttons
- Wild Things Hooded Scarf by Big Little
- Overall pattern by Tigerlily patterns.
I did do a little happy dance when I opened the box. I will use a lot from this box. The scarf pattern is fantastic the sizing is from baby through to adult. I love patterns that have that flexibility in them. I’m not sure if I will get the overalls made but you never know maybe in time for next winter. I’m thinking maybe some bags or something with the woodland fabric. The ribbon looks too cute to use! Maybe some hair accessories. The only thing I’m unsure how I will use are the wooden buttons. I’ll have to think about those. My general rule is only make things that can be washable. I Googled and it’s not really recommended to wash wooden buttons.
This was a great box. I will be making things from it very soon. Ideas are flicking through my brain.